Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Help!

Dear Recipe Friends:

I need cooking help. Jared and I are having a couple and their little girl over from our ward tonight for dinner and I'm not sure what I should cook. I don't know them very well so I need to cook something that is pretty mellow-tasting (not too spicy or too risky, etc.), but that is healthy and that a 2 year-old would also like. Any ideas??

I know that you guys are up to the challenge (that is, if my cooking friends actually check this blog periodically).

Thanks!
Elle

4 comments:

  1. I make a tasty meatball if you would like the recipe? Spaghetti is always a crowd pleaser-pair it with sauteed corn and a fresh green salad and your set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me just post another recipe and see if you like it... I LOVE IT ( very easy and tasty....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the recipe i just posted... your friend's baby could just eat the chicken, beans and corn with a fork if the burrito is too messy for him. It's good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again, Heather! I had already gone grocery shopping when I got your post, unfortunately, but I will be testing that one out soon! And, Marcia, please bedazzle me with your meatballs! I have zero meatball recipes.

    ReplyDelete